Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Witches, Pumpkins Halloween Fun!!!!

For our Boo-o-Gram fundraiser at the high school this year we added cake pops to our sales.  It was a great success.   We sold over 140 cakes pops.  I had a little bit of help on a few cake pops.  A student came up with the idea to form a nose and a chin on some of the witches in the dough itself prior to dipping.  I used fruity tic tacs for the pumpkin stems.  I then came up with the idea to use the other colored tic tacs for the witches nose prior to dipping.   I purchased a tube of black decorating candy melts for the face and hair, which you must heat in boiling water - it worked great.   I just reheated as needed.  I am sure mixing my own white candy melts and black powder would have been cheaper, but this was convenient.


























1 comment:

  1. Wow! These look fantastic! Great job! Looks like you had a lot of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete